Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Paul McCartney Set List OUT THERE JAPAN TOUR 11/21/2013


Paul McCartney Set List

OUT THERE JAPAN TOUR

November 21, 2013 at Tokyo Dome  Tokyo, Japan

Eight Days A Week

Save Us

All My Loving

Listen To What The Man Said

Let Me Roll It / Foxy Lady

Paperback Writer

My Valentine

 Nineteen Hundred And Eighty Five

 The Long And Winding Road

 Maybe I'm Amazed

I've Just Seen A Face

We Can Work It Out

Another Day

And I Love Her

Blackbird

Here Today  

Queenie Eye

Lady Madonna

 All Together Now

Lovely Rita

Everybody Out There

Eleanor Rigby

Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite!

Something

ObLaDi, ObLaDa

Band On The Run

Back In The USSR

Let It Be

Live And Let Die

Hey Jude

Encore   

Day Tripper

Hi Hi Hi

Get Back

Yesterday

Helter Skelter

Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / The End