Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Paul McCartney Set List Yankee Stadium 7/16/2011


Paul McCartney Concert Set List
2011.07.16 
Yankee Stadium 
New York (Bronx), NY 


Magical Mystery Tour
Jet
All My Loving 
Junior's Farm
Drive My Car 
Sing The Changes 
The Night Before 
Let Me Roll It / Foxy Lady 
Paperback Writer 
The Long and Winding Road 
Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five 
Let 'Em In 
Maybe I'm Amazed 
I'm Looking Through You
I Will 
Blackbird 
Here Today 
Dance Tonight 
Mrs. Vandebilt 
Eleanor Rigby 
Something 
Band On The Run 
Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da 
Back In The U.S.S.R. 
I've Got A Feeling 
A Day In The Life / Give Peace A Chance 
Let It Be 
Live & Let Die 
Hey Jude 


Encore: 
Lady Madonna 
I Saw Her Standing There (special guest Billy Joel) 
Get Back 


Encore 2: 
Yesterday 
Helter Skelter 
Golden Slumbers/Carry That Weight/The End 


Band: 

-Paul McCartney - Lead Vocals, Bass, Guitar, Piano, Mandolin, Ukelele 
-Rusty Anderson - Guitar 
-Brian Ray - Guitar, Bass 
-Abe Laboriel, Jr. - Drums 
-Paul Wickens - Keyboards